DK Intensive Driving School
Ring or text 07826 843875
Terms And Conditions
Terms & Conditions for driving instruction include terms of business
It is Agreed that:-
1. The instructor shall make his services available to the pupil for the sole purpose of giving the pupil driving (including theory) tuition at the rate per lesson as from time to time shall be agreed.
2. The lesson fee shall be paid in advance of each lesson.
3. The instructor shall have the right to substitute another instructor for the purposes of giving all or any of the lessons if the instructor is not available for any reason whatsoever.
4. In the event that the instructor is unable to substitute another instructor for a specific appointment, or the event of a mechanical breakdown or other cause, the instructor reserves the right to rearrange the lesson to a time convenient to both parties.
5. The instructor will carry out the correct and legal motor insurance covering the pupil and whilst driving the tuition vechicle when accompanied by the instructor or by a Driving Standards Agency Examiner. An additonal charge of twenty pounds (£20) extra is made for use of instructor vechicle on your practical test.
6. The pupil agrees that he/she is duly licensed to drive the tuition vechicle and liable for any damage to tuition vechicle if used incorrectly and sabotage on purpose.
Accidentally damage will be assessed and decision is based on assessment of damage by instructor fair wear and tear is expected.
As a learner you can still be prosecuted for breaking the law as rules posted in Highway Code. In the interest of Trainer, pupil and driving test examnier
7. If the pupil fails to give the instructor a minimum of 24hrs notice cancelling any lesson, the pupil shall be liable for the lesson fee in respect of that lesson.
8. If upon arrival for an appointment the instructor deems that the pupil is unfit to undertake that lesson, the pupil shall be liable for the lesson fee in respect of that lesson.
9. It is hereby expressly agreed that these terms and conditions are made soley between the instructor and the pupil and that no contractual relationship exists between the school and pupil. Subsequently, the pupil acknowledges that the
school has no liablity to the pupil in respect of any loss, injury or damage arising from the use of the tuition vechicle or from acts or omissions of the instructor substituted under (3) above.
10. Payment with respect to the current or next lesson may be made to the instructor; all other payments should be made to the instructor's Agent, (The School). Where payments are made directly to the instructor, the school does not accept any resposibility whatsoever for any failure on the part of the instructor to carry out his/her obligations.
11. All offers are subject to approval based on type of course selected and terms and conditions apply copy of full terms can be supplied on request by email only.All professional advice must be adhere if not it automatically invalidates any guarantees.
Hourly prices are depending on whether manual or automatic price will depend on location and service selected a guide below has been provided.
Manual from £15 to £30
Automatic from £15 to £30
£15 to £25 per hour for standard lessons.
£25 to £30 per hour for intensive lessons.
Block discounts are available check with instructor.
Intensive courses require non refundable deposit of £100 as prevents time wasting and deducted off your intensive course.
Sorry no offers allowed for any intensive course.
12. Any professional advise must be adhere as you risk understanding all elements to achieve your success and skills to stay safe and risk putting yourself and other road users in danger.
Only upon instructors agreement test will be booked and car loaned if you choose to ignore instructor professional advice instructor will not loan car for test you are entitled to take your own car confirm with DSA for requirements and Under Health And Safety Act At Work 1974.
The instructor vechicle is deemed to be in a working environment.The trainer is to have deemed to have the responsiablity of overall duty to the care of students and all other road users, whilst practice in the business environment.It is therefore necessary for the trainer to refuse the use of the training vechicle for this purpose is deemed to showing insufficient incompetencies with being ready to take the driving test.
Therefore it is necessary for any student to check with the trainer that they are at the compentent level before booking their test with Driving Standards Agency.
Any advice regarding DSA tests must be investigated directly with DSA website to ensure you understand the current regulations.
Test dates are released and controlled by DSA school cannot be held responsible for cancellations loss of money due to circumstances beyond control ie snow fog ice, mechancial breakdowns.
13. Any complaints on any matters can be made in writing by email email@example.com normal procedure is to respond
within 7 days and to resolve issue within 28 days.
Dsa can be contacted directly if complaint is not resolved but you must ensure you comply with above complaint procedure.
I have read and understand the above terms and conditions and agreed to abide by them the moment i sit in for my lesson.In order to help with the environment you are authorised to print off if necessary for your own records.